"A-zaah" is what Kate kept saying and saying as she flung puff balls and then rubber bands into the air like confetti! It was so cute! It makes me so happy that Kate is such a happy girl! Spreading "a-zaah" kind of joy wherever she goes!
I had been trying different shirts on her & was about to feed her dinner so I didn't put her shirt back on. I didn't want her to be immodest for the pictures so I grabbed a piece of fabric and draped it around her neck :) she was trying to put rubber bands on her toes at this point! Oh, and I know her pants look like confetti, too. Tim hates them :)
"Hi! (she says "hi" instead of "here" when she wants to hand you something:)) You wanna frow* some?" *that was for you, Mand & Lind :)
She tried to eat the rubber bands...
Which were yucky, obviously :)
Here's a kiss goodbye!

+208_edited-1.jpg)
1 comment:
I don't think Kate could get any cuter!
Post a Comment