Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Day! #17

I know I've told you a gazillion times that our sweet Kate is such a riot. Well, she is proving herself once again! I honestly have no idea where she got this because she has never seen Tim or I mop (shhh don't tell my mother-in-law :)...okay, I know she occasionally reads this. I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment in that area :( ) I walked in and she had this little bucket and a dryer sheet and she was "mopping" our floor and stairs! It was SO funny! She would stick the dryer sheet in the bucket, pull it out and "mop" the floor! In the video she wouldn't stick the "rag" into the bucket but I promise she really did it! It was hilarious! Tim and my mom both said the same thing when I told them about it: "she probably thinks. 'well, somebody's got to do it!' " :)
Ignore my crazy baby-talk voice and wacko commentary in the video. So annoying, sorry! And Kate went to YW with me yesterday and fell asleep on the way home so she is in her clothes from yesterday instead of her cute pj's (minus the socks-she didn't have those on yesterday! they don't match at all! :)) And yes, i know she has a runny nose! I wiped it right after. I do take care of my child, I promise! :)

4 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Don't worry Mellisa, I never mop either. You need a scuba (Irobot) They are fantastic! Has Kate ever watched Cinderella?

Andrea said...

Hahahaha! Kate is honestly the cutest girl ever! Those kisses are so sweet :) And that is so funny that she was mopping the floor! I hardly ever mop either (basically only right before my mom comes to visit :D)! If Kate marries Aiden (or Max...we'll take her any way we can) I would be thrilled to have such a clean daughter-in-law :)

Michelle Kay said...

So cute! And your home is lovely! I love the hard wood floors! More pictures, please! :)

Natalie said...

I was thinking the same thing about Cinderella - that's what it reminds me of! I forget how much I love that age, when they start imitating your actions like that. It's so fun!

And I have mopping issues too. I specifically picked the linoleum I did in our house because it doesn't show dirt. Smart, huh? :)