Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Day! #18

It rained and rained and rained today. And then late this afternoon the sun came out and it was so warm! So, Kate and I stood on the porch for a few minutes to soak in some sun. Doesn't she look so HAPPY? :) We love the sunshine around here, that's for sure!
I love how you can see her eyelash shadow in this one! And no, that is not a dryer sheet :) It's a wipe! :)
All of a sunden the wind started to blow!


"Oh no! My hair!", thought Kate.


Oh wait, just kidding! The wind moved her bow making her aware that it was there! So, naturally she had to pull it out! Notice she turned away from me cause she knows she's being naughty! :)


She did not want to come inside and I don't blame her!

3 comments:

Shook Family said...

Her hair looks like it is getting blond. I love the pics you are so good at it.

Mandy said...

Ha ha I just thought the same thing as Lindy, her hair does look a lot lighter. That last pic looks a lot like emi. Kate is such a cutie! Can't wait to see you!!

jeremyandstacey said...

Hey that's the bow I made for Kate for her birthday! It looks super cute!