Since Kate is one of the main contributors to where I find my JOY every day, you will be seeing a LOT of her, which I'm sure you won't mind, right? :)
So, onto DAY #1:
This actually happened a few days ago, but even thinking about it makes me happy!
Okay, a little background... Lately Kate likes to grab the dish towels that are hanging on the oven, stick them over her head (so she looks sort of like Mary) and walk around. Which is beyond HILARIOUS! "Where in the world did she learn that?" Is a question you may be asking yourself. I ask myself the same thing and I HAVE NO IDEA! Anyway, the other day I was in the laundry room switching the laundry and heard a tiny noise behind me. I turn around to see this:


Yes, a teeny tiny black ghost was walking around in my laundry room! She had gotten Tim's PJ pants that I had just folded and layed on the couch, stuck them on her head (her entire body was in one leg of the PJ's), and walked all the way to the laundry room to where I was! I was laughing hysterically when I saw her! I scooped her up, brought her to the living room where my phone was and took some pictures (which is why they are poor quality-sorry!) It was by far the funniest thing I have seen in a while! It definitely makes me HAPPY! Man I love that little girl!
Ps. in case you are wondering, I put them over my head to see how in the world she could see to get to the laundry room and apparently they are see-through!

+208_edited-1.jpg)
3 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the blog post! Kate is so funny! I can only imagine how funny it would have been to see in real life! We love you guys!!
What a great idea! And I'm so excited to read more posts from you guys...I love your blog :) Kate is so cute! That is hilarious that she was in Tim's pj leg...what a funny girl! Kids are hilarious, aren't they!?!
p.s. So I was thinking about making Heathe a yummy dinner for V-day and I remembered the time you and Tim made us the yummier-than-yummy fetucinni alfredo...can I get that recipe from you? Heathe talks about it ALL the time! Also, on an semi-unrelated note, remember that time we went shopping for V-day gifts for our hubbys? Hahaha...good times! I miss you!
Hahaha... that is HILARIOUS! I just started cracking up when I scrolled down to the pictures. What a funny girl.
I'm SO glad you're doing the "100 happy days" too! I've really liked it so far. I'm sure everyone's going to be so sick of my blog, but it's been really great for me! Maybe I'll bop on over here to bug you if you slack off. :)
Post a Comment