Here is the "secret surprise" I sent for Love day to Kate's cousins and Grandparents! They were SO fun to make! I sent them exactly as you see them (the addresses are on back :)). They just send them by weight. I got the idea from Tim's sister. Aren't they so fun? I forgot to take a picture of the Grandparent ones :(

I made Kate's Love day shirt. Well, I just added the little embellishments to the collar :)
This one's blurry, sorry! She wouldn't sit still! (I made that flower in her hair a while ago)
Cute toes! And I LOVE these pants!
Welcome to my house! Yes, my front door is green and I LOVE it! I used my creative genius and used up a bunch of my random ribbon collection (if you haven't noticed, I hoard ribbon!) to make this loverly wreath!
My Momma made the LOVE banner (I added the ribbon craziness on the ends), my little sister Mand & I made that "I Love You" heart a LONG time ago (I just added the bow), and I got the cutie mailbox from Target for $1 (i saw a blog where they modpodged cute Love day paper on it-SO cute!...a craft for next year!)

I got the "I 'heart' U" vases from Target and made the puff flowers using $1 store tissue paper

I got the "I 'heart' U" vases from Target and made the puff flowers using $1 store tissue paper
The two in front really are Red (left) & HOT pink (right), but it's hard to tell in the pix :(

I made these cutie candle vases for a little center piece (I made that table cloth a few years ago)

My mom (& Dad?) made this bookshelf for my classroom my first year of teaching. When I changed jobs (became a momma:)) I brought it home for Kate. I put all of her Love books &/or books that are RED on it this month for LOVE month :) We LOVE these books!!!

I made these cutie candle vases for a little center piece (I made that table cloth a few years ago)

My mom (& Dad?) made this bookshelf for my classroom my first year of teaching. When I changed jobs (became a momma:)) I brought it home for Kate. I put all of her Love books &/or books that are RED on it this month for LOVE month :) We LOVE these books!!!
I painted that heart a few years ago with Mand & Lind.













+208_edited-1.jpg)
3 comments:
First of all, I LOVE your green door! Second of all, you need to teach me how you do those tissue paper balls - I think they're so cute and make awesome decorations. And third, I'm also a ribbon hoarder! So glad I'm not alone. :) I have like three shoe boxes stuffed full of ribbon spools! Kevin thinks I'm crazy. :)
Look at you Miss Crafty! I am jealous of your skills and creativity.
Those decorations are super cute! When you come back to Utah you'll have to help me with cute decorations for our house too. We didn't even put any up
Post a Comment