One thing that has always brought a smile to my face (and often times a giggle and even an occasional belly laugh) is Kate's bedhead in the mornings! Since she was blessed with an abundance of hair when she was born we have been able to enjoy her crazy do's since day 1. Here are just a few of the ones we have documentation of (& it's not even the entire collection!) *please ignore our messy house in the background :) and a little disclaimer: some of these were taken with my phone so they aren't the best quality-sorry :)
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













+208_edited-1.jpg)
4 comments:
LOL!!! She is so cute! We miss her and her crazy hair! She must get her bedhead from her Uncle Koby because he has some crazy hair sometimes! ;)
Ah! Prettiest little baby I EVER did see! She looks like a doll!
CUTE! That reminds me so much of Sadie. Her hair was PSYCHO when she was younger. I've got some pretty hilarious pictures as well. She really is completely adorable - bedhead and all.
Ok you were right. I loved that post. Thanks for all the pics. I just love her. I really hope my girl has hair. It would be such a joy....hehehe!
Post a Comment