A bunch of Kate's relatives (mostly Tim's sister, Michelle) has played "Patty Cake" (fondly called Patty Kate :)) with Kate via webcam and in person (when we were there in December) and we play it with her every so often. Well, today she did the "roll it" part all by herself! I thought it would take forever before she could actually do that part on her own! She usually just claps the entire time. In the video (I tried to edit it because my voice is SO ANNOYING) she wouldn't clap (and was actually interested in the camera more than the patty cake) but you can see that Kate can "roll it"! It makes me so HAPPY when she learns new things!
Ps. I thought this was interresting. I guess we've been singing it wrong!
Pps. There's those darn red socks again! How do they always make it in the videos?

+208_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment