Kate said "Jesus" for the first time today! She has these cutest little books that Grandma Bennett's Relief Society made that have pictures of Jesus. One book has songs that go with each picture and one book has stories that go with each picture. I've been pointing Him out and saying "Jesus" in every picture ever since she got them at Christmas and today she said "Jesus"! It doesn't sound exactly like "Jesus" but you can definitely tell that is what she's saying! I even got it on video! It is the cutest thing and makes me so happy that she already knows the name of this important person in her life!
Kate holding one of her books and giving you a kiss :)
For the record, Kate can say: (I said "say" because she can also sign "milk", "eat/food" and "more"...we are working on a bunch of others at the moment...)
"ma ma"
"da da, dad, da-ee" -she screams it as she leans against the gate at the top of the stairs when Tim is downstairs. It is SO cute! He loves it!)
"baw" (ball)
"hi" -It's THE cutest thing! She does it all the time now when someone enters the room and as she pretends to talk on our phones (or anything she pretends is a phone at the moment) or when she watches herself on the video camera or when we are on the phone with someone.
"woof"-whenever she sees a dog or any animal in person, books, or movies
"mow"-It is so cute! Whenever she sees a cat in person or in books (after she says "woof" a few times :))
"ba pa/ pa pa" -not sure she associates this with the person yet, (sorry Pa Pa) but at least she knows how to say it! :)
"ba bai" (bye bye)- She says it sort of in a whisper. It's so cute!
"daysus" (Jesus)

+208_edited-1.jpg)
2 comments:
So sweet! Kate is such a cute girl! I love how she keeps showing the book to you when you ask who it is :) Her "Jesus" is too cute! Aiden used to say "Jee Jee"...I love when little kids talk! Kate is a smartie!
Gosh I love that little girl!! I seriously can NOT wait for you guys to come! I want to hear her say all those things in person :) I hope she still loves me the most! ;)
Post a Comment