Some of the Valentine surprises that I mailed on Tuesday (see Happy Day #8 :)) arrived today! It only took TWO days for them to get there! AMAZING! I was so delighted to hear they had arrived to quickly! (I still can't tell you what they are because I sent the last of them today and the receivers of said Valentine surprises check my blog. But, hopefully in two days I'll be able to! )
When Landon (my 3-year-old nephew) saw the picture of Kate that was part of his Valentine he said "Yeah! Now we can look at her all the time!" Isn't that so cute!? He is the sweetest thing since candy! He is always saying nice things to or about me. I sure love him (for many more reasons than the ones aforementioned) He makes me so happy!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+208_edited-1.jpg)
1 comment:
He is four you nut. You were at his party...hahah jk! I do that all the time.
Post a Comment