Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Utah Part 2
Well, since it has been over two months since I got back from Utah, I will just post some pictures really quick and then get on with my pictures of London.
Mand, Lind and I had a craft day and made some really cute things! It was SO fun shopping for the the stuff (although we wanted EVERYTHING in the store!) and then painting them and decorating them together. I LOVE these two girlies!
Here are my finished products.
Then I went and stayed over at my G&G Lott's house and had a WONDERFUL time and a tearful goodbye (as always). We talked and talked, made some of Grandma's Famous Strawberry Jam, got my hair cut, etc, etc.
I got to go to lunch with my kindred spirit Michellie (the picture's not so great. Kinda blurry, sorry) and had a fun but very short visit. I went and said "Hello" to Tim's family but didn't take any pictures while I was there :(. It was fun to see everyone! We called Tim while I was there and were sad he wasn't there, too.
I went to Cafe Rio with one of my bestest friends Andrea and her cutie little boy Aiden. This is my favorite of the two pictures of them but it is kinda blurry :( (I'll put the other ones on facebook so you can see them Andi:))
(Blurry again...and I have squinty eyes as usual...it's because i as so happy! :)) This was the first time I got to see cutie Aiden in person and the first time I had seen Andrea in FOREVER so it was SO fun to see them!
I went to the park with my dad's side of the fam and had a fun (but WINDY) picnic. Here is my cousin Jacob upside down on some twirly thing ???
This is what happened like 2 seconds later! Good thing Uncle Jim and Kaysia were standing by! :)
Here are my G&G Shook. We had a lot of fun at the park chatting and eating. It was fun to see everyone. I can't believe how much all the little cousins have grown!
He is SO silly! Well, we know where he inherited that squinty eyed smile! :)
Cutie Lindy.
Cutie Mandy and cutie Landon.
Cutie Spence (well, he would be cute-ER if he didn't have all that fur on his face!) and cutie Titus!
Such a happy happy boy!
:( He's a little boy now, not a little baby! It's so sad and fun to see him grow up.
THE END! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+208_edited-1.jpg)
1 comment:
it was SO FUN to see you! your crafts turned out so cute!! i love the family one...nice job girls! your nephews are adorable!!! i'm so glad that you got to come out to visit!!!
Post a Comment