Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Titus J!!!

Today is Ty's FIRST Birthday... besides his BIRTHday :) Jare and Lindy had a party for him over the weekend and we were SO SAD we couldn't be there :( Here are some oh-so-CUTE pictures I took of cutie Ty in April.
What a SWEETY!
What? You want me to look?
He he... SO CUTE!
Rrrreach! My prediction: he will be a football star when he grows up :)
Don't you just want to give those chubby cheeks a smooch?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY TY! Your FAVORITE Aunt and Uncle LOVE YOU!!! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my goodness! ty is so cute! i love those little cheeks...what a handsome guy! happy 1st birthday! time goes fast, doesn't it?

Shook Family said...

Those pics are so cute. Thanks for posting them. I updated my blog. FOR YOU! That is the funniest story about your room. I hope you guys are having fun and I cant wait to see you in August. LOVE YA!