Well, I had some time off from school and Tim "needed" some alone time to study for finals, so...I went home for a little visit! I was able to squeeze a TON in and had a BLAST but as always, it goes by WAY too fast! I'll let the pictures do the explaining!

Ali holding her hospital doll a few days before her surgery (okay, she knew EXACTLY how many and she was SOOO excited!)

Relaxing like a princess on the couch surrounded by everything imaginable in her HOT pink cast

AJ...getting ready to take over the world...

...one keyboard vacuum at a time!:)

Had a little fun in the sun with the fam...


T-Y...Q-T-PIE!!!

Pa-pa and Landon..they ADORE eachother

The loverly Lindy

I had to put this one on for Lind...EEEE-lectric!

Ty and Ma-ma "so happ-y to-geth-er"
4 comments:
So I guess I have to be under 18 or over 24 to be featured on your post, Huh?! LOL jk. I can't believe how fast the time went by, it seems like that was forever ago!
I had two pictures of you from our day in the sun and they were both all bleached out from the sun and it was from the back and I didn't think you would want them on my blog...but if you're gonna be like that I guess you leave me no choice! JUST KIDDING...no worries, I have a lot more I am posting later. Didn't you see "the first few days"...there is more to come!:)
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Isn't it so great to see family? That is, until you have to say goodbye- that's the worst!
so fun! your little nephews are adorable!!! i'm so glad you were able to come out and see your family...and me! how's life back in VA? i bet you are glad to be back with tim :)
Post a Comment