I’m not sure how well you can tell from the pictures but Kate put on a little dance show for us on the way to the car! It was SO adorably funny!
On our way out of Palmyra we drove through the town and saw some other historical sights that are in that area (if you click on that link and then scroll down there is a list of all the sights in Palmyra and you can click on each one for more details :)). We didn't have time to get out and see anything because of time so we just drove past.
I hope we get to go back and spend more time there some day when Kate is older and can remember it.

+208_edited-1.jpg)
1 comment:
Hahaha...Kate is so cute! I would love to see that little dance! She must be a lot like her mom :) What a fun trip...you guys got to see so many awesome things! It would be fun to go back later when everyone is old enough to remember it!
Post a Comment