Saturday, May 26, 2012

If you haven’t looked at our blog recently…

You should start reading HERE! I know, you are all shocked and amazed that I have updated, aren’t you?! Well, I’m hoping to make it a regular occurrence from now on, but you know me, so no promises!  :D
And yes, I started from where I left off. This is our family journal of sorts and I want to remember our last little while in Virginia and what has happened since we left.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

yay! I'm so glad that you're updating again :) I can't wiat to see all the fun things you guys have been up to!!!

bobandhaley said...

I loved looking at you trip pictures. I went to all of those places when I was in high school. So many memories. Kate is such a cute little girl! We will have to introduce her to Owen and Gabe when we come back. I hope you keep updating, I want hear more about what has been going on with you cute little family.

Natalie said...

Hey, your blog is updated! That was a fun surprise! I just spend the last 15 minutes scrolling through your posts (probably not the best use of my time this Tuesday morning...oh well :)) and they are SO cute. I can't believe how little Kate looks compared to now. What fun adventures you guys had!

Shook Family said...

Wow, Yeah! I think some of those pics Kate and Taya look alike. Well Tay looks like Kate...Love the updates.