Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother’s Day 2011

The Sunday before we left for our East Coast Adventure was Mother’s day. This was the first Mother’s day for a few years that I was able to see my momma! It was really fun to get to spend the day with her, especially since I was a momma, too.
IMG_8024
She’s talking on the phone to one of my siblings (this time they were calling and I was with her instead of the other way around! :))
IMG_8025
Tim and Spence were nice to us and made a yummy dinner for us and cleaned up, too!
IMG_8039
They made a cake and I made a little banner to go on top that I found online.
IMG_8044
Three generations! I love you, Momma!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is so fun that you got to spend Mother's Day with your mom! Way to go Tim...it sounds like the ladies had an awesome day! I love the three generation picture!