Thursday, January 10, 2013

Missing Daddy: Day #3

I was blowing my nose and after I was done I could FINALLY breathe out of BOTH nostrils (it only lasted about 5 seconds) so I shouted “Hallelujah!”. Kate has been repeating everything lately (as in sentences and stories…you have to be on your best behavior around this little girl!) so she said over and over “Holly-loo-luh! Holly-loo-luh! Holly-loo-luh!” :)

There are many reasons it’s been really nice to stay at my parent’s house. One of them being that Kate gets excited for Pa Pa to come home every day & I think anticipating someone’s arrival helps her forget that Daddy isn’t coming home for a long time. Pa Pa is the Young Men’s president & had to go to mutual last night. As he was leaving, Kate said, “I’ll wait right here for you to come back, Pa Pa!” We all sort of forgot about it and a few minutes later I said, “Where’s Kate?” Well, here she was, right where she said she’d be :)

IMG_1273_edited-1IMG_1274_edited-1IMG_1276_edited-1IMG_1281_edited-2IMG_1277_edited-1IMG_1278_edited-1

Such a cutie pie!

IMG_1293 

Last night Kate found AJ’s hat and sword. She came out with it on saying, “I’m a girl with a hat!” It was so funny!

I tried to get a photo but this is all she would let me get. Sigh. Oh well.

1 comment:

Michelle Kay said...

Cute pictures! Fun to see your sweet dad!