We aren’t sure if we’ll get to Skype with Tim every day or even talk to him so I told him I’d try hard to put some pictures on here of Kate and what we’ve been up to each day.
Monday we just sat around being sick & I don’t really think you need a picture of that, right?
Tuesday I told Kate about the chain I made to count down the days until we see Daddy. We got to cut off two days last night since we didn’t cut the link off for Monday like we were supposed to. We both still have our colds but Kate wanted to get dressed yesterday instead of hanging out in her PJs again like me :). She wouldn’t let me do her hair. She just wanted the pink headband in. “Yuh sick, I’ll humuh yuh” (like the grandpa on Princess Bride :))
Other than that, we watched a Charlie Brown movie & the Aristocats, made a huge fort with Ali & AJ and played in it, read some stories and played with clay.
These photos show her true personality :) She wanted me to take a picture of her “making a naughty face” so there you go!
The chain looks pretty long and it’s only for one month! We’ll make a new one when we get back from seeing Daddy in February so we don’t get so discouraged with how incredibly long it is :)

+208_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment