Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Day! #27

While I was giving Kate her bath, Tim's brother Jeremy started playing the piano. It made my heart sing! I LOVE listening to piano music! I didn't want the music to stop. So when it did, I kept telling him to play more and more. I was sort of a piano nazi-sorry Jeremy! :) Tim was too busy playing the Wii with grandpa so poor Jeremy kept having to play :) His sister Michelle played, too. It was so heavnly! Yep, piano music makes me happy! Thanks Jeremy & Michelle!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love piano music too! I wish I could play...I'm so jealous of those who have that talent!

Elizabeth Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Marie said...

This has nothing to do with piano music, but I just want to say that your little girl is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. That's all. :)

jeremyandstacey said...

I love it when Jeremy plays too. I used to sit by the piano when I was pregnant hoping that Jaela could hear him. Now the two of us sit by the piano when he plays. The first time Jaela heard him play she opened her eyes and smiled! It made me cry because I was so happy that she likes it too.