Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Stunningly Handsome Tim Bennett's Birthday

Some decorations...
Presents and cards from near and far... Trying to get G&G Lott's package open... The present inside the box... The Work and the Glory Trilogy!:) ... Opening the package from Mom and Dad Bennett... BLOKUS!!! (Such a fun game!)... Getting calls from family (I think he was talking to G&G Lott in this picture)... MOTOCROSS! Yeah, he is practically straight up and down! Motocross...HIIIIGHLY recommended! Yes, he is holding on by ONE hand!!! So sweet! CRAZY Cannon Lady getting ready to get shot out of a cannon! (a little half-time show to keep the audience entertained) You can barely see her right at the top to the left of the "www.hamptoncoliseum.org" Yes ladies and gentleman, he is upside down! Yeah, pretty sure he just did a backflip! Making a wish..."Get A's on my finals!" (Okay, I have no idea what he wished for)... Yummy cake (made by yours truly)...yeah, Tim didn't realize the "threads" said "Happy birthday!" 'til WAAAAAY later! LAME! >:( I am SOOOOO happy he is MINE and I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world! (...yeah, yeah, I know he still has ALL the tags on! :))

4 comments:

Andrea said...

happy birthday tim! it looks like you guys had tons of fun! your cake was super cute melissa...how did tim not notice the happy birthday threads? did you find a radio station to call to wish him happy birthday? (i always think of you when i hear those...)

Natalie said...

Well, happy birthday Tim! It looks like you guys had tons of fun at motocross. That's something Kevin would love too. :) And I love all your pictures of Christmas! How are you liking your new camera?

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Tim! It looks like a great party.

BTW I wish we could join you on the 28th but it is our cub scout Pinewood Derby that Jeremy and I need to go to. Maybe in March... I asked Brianna for Haley's address, we'll see if that works because I would love to check out her blog too.

Kat and Brian said...

yea...you have a cool camera so you can take great pictures and post them on your blog. It is so much fun to see and read about you guys. Hope all is well!!!