I can't believe I forgot to mention the races we had on New Year's Eve! These little car thingys were SO much fun!!!
They totally crashed into us on purpose cuz they knew we were gonna win, huh Al? I was laughing SO hard I was crying and poor Ali was trying to help "bone-less" me up!
Landon wins by a binky!
Playing the wii
Some pretty sassy wii playin'!
Playing Whacky Six!!!!!! Sorry, there is two...I had to get a good picture of everyone...well, Jare just looks goofy in both but that was his choice! :)
Just after a good game of Whacky Six!
Landon's just watching us...well, them at the time...play tornado
AJ...being AJ :)
The fortune cookies my mom made..YUM!
Landon and Auntie Mand
Beautiful Lindy and cutie Ty
Playin' some b-ball
Jare dunking the ball! He should be in the NBA! (Okay, he jumped off of a chair! :))
Oh my goodness! I cannot get over how CUTE he is!
The view off of The Bennett's porch after all the SNOW!!!
My new photography skills...I was playing around with the focus option (okay, I have no idea if that is really what it is called)
The cutest little thang that ya ever did see!
Look at the chubby cheek smile! SOOO CUTE!
Ali, me and cutie LandonThat's all folks! Well, I better stop before these pictures take over my blog...okay, they already did! :)

+208_edited-1.jpg)
3 comments:
I love all those pics. You are really good at that camera. We had tons of fun with you guys. Wish you were still here. Are you coming for your birthday? oh and by the way we have tims gift. Hopefully we will get it off with your valentine card. Love ya!
what a fun new years!! your races look like they were a blast! your pictures look so good melissa! your nephews are adorable :) i'm so glad you are posting more often...i love to hear about how you guys are doing!
You got so many cute ones of Ty!! He is the cutest little thing in the world!! I did not see a single cute picture of me. What's up with that? L-A-M-E, LAME! I miss you sis, come home soon!!:)
Post a Comment