I have had these pictures since BEFORE Valentine's day all ready to be posted and haven't gotten around to it. Mandy and I made this while visiting G&G Lott MANY years ago. Grandpa helped us cut out the wood and Grandma helped us paint. We presented the gift to Great Grandma J. and when she opened it she started singing "I love you a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, a hug around the neck. A Barrel and a heap and a kiss upon the cheek a kiss upon the cheek" (at least I think that's how it goes!) I sing the first part to Tim all the time! I inherited it back recently and it brings back lots of good memories every time I see it.
Here's our door decor for V-Day (Thanks for the window clings Mom B!)
Here's the Valentine's table cloth I made (a straight on shot would have been boring, I decided to zoom in so you could see the cute hearts!)
Here are the cupcakes I made...minus one! I got a Valentine's mix of sprinkles and made a bunch! I put a plate with one of each kind of sprinkle so I could take a picture. I told Tim what my plan was and asked him NOT to touch that plate...
...who do you think the cupcake plate ruiner is??? He said "I remembered what you said, I just didn't realize that I was taking it off the plate!" Uh! I thought you were in Law School! >:( PS. When I got "upset" at him (I was mostly in shock that he would do such a thing when there were plenty of others and I specifically asked him not to) he said "Take a picture of it so you can blog about your horrible husband" So this is for you Tim! (and you're not horrible!)
I found a heart mold and was SO excited because I have always wanted one!
Tim spoiled me! He gave me new perfume since the bottle he gave me as one of my wedding gifts from him is almost out. 
Beautiful PINK roses. A necklace w/matching earrings, and a new dress.(not pictured, sorry!) Oh! And a card ON Valentine's Day! (he has a habit of giving them a holiday late so I was VERY impressed!:)) Despite the fact that he eats cupcakes when told not to I LOVE him VERY much and am thankful for all LOVE he gives to me!
PS! This is from another man in my life! LOL! I told Tim that he would have some competition this year because I have 21 students that will give me Valentines! All my little boys are into Chris Brown and I LOVE his "With You" song so I told them about it (they were in SHOCK that a teacher likes him!:)) so one boy gave me this mouse that sings one of his songs!

+208_edited-1.jpg)
2 comments:
what a cute valentine's day! you guys are so sweet to each other! the cupcake 'incident' is totally something i could see heathe doing...in fact, he's done similar things multiple times. silly hubbys!
Ha! I love the story about Tim eating the cupcake. Don't you love space-out moments? It looks like you guys had a great Valentines Day!
Post a Comment