Monday, April 18, 2011

Teaser

Here's a little teaser from Kate's Easter Pictures! There are SO MANY (almost 700) to look at and choose from that it's SO HARD to decide which ones to put on here! So, here are three that stood out. They'll be a little teaser until I show you the rest!



I need to edit these still... Kate looks kinda washed out in this one if you compare it to the one below :)The tulip to Kate's right is in front of her...that's why it looks ginormous! :)



I made both of her bows/headband and I think the one above (especially paired with the necklace and purse) looks kind of "Fancy Nancy" if you've read the books :) Oh well!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love the headbands. I'm making those rosette flowers to put on Sadie's shirt for her Easter dress and I've decided they're addicting! I find myself thinking of all the cute places I can put them. :)

Andrea said...

ADORABLE! You are seriously amazing Melissa! Your pictures are wonderful...I wish I had your photography skills (or your numchuck skills :D)! And Kate's cute hair accessories...honestly, is there anything you do that does not turn out amazing? And then there's cutie Kate? What a doll! Love this post!

Andrea said...

Oh and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :D

by the way, what kind of camera do you have? I've been looking into getting one but I can't decide what to get...

Shook Family said...

Wow, Looks like you need to start making me some bows. I love all the pictures.

jeremyandstacey said...

Kate is SO cute! She looks like such a little lady in that last one! I love those pictures and can't wait to see more. I bought Jaela an extremely fluffy pink dress for Easter and am just waiting for the weather to get nice to go take some pictures. And I've found another project for you to help me with when you get back to Utah... HEADBANDS!!!

Michelle Bennett said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! Love the personality.

Annette said...

Soo cute!

Michelle Kay said...

boo. You need to update this thing. ;)