Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter! I taught the lesson in YW and it went really well. We did a "CSI Jerusalem: The Case of the Empty Tomb". It was so fun and at the end the spirit was so strong witnessing to all of us that the tomb WAS in fact empty and that HE LIVES!!!



Ps. I LOVE Spring!!! This garden is my new happy place! It was so beautiful!




Here are the rest of Kate's Easter Pictures for your enjoyment. I realize that most of you probably don't LOVE looking at Kate's cute face as much as I do, so I really did narrow it down for you! There are only ahem, 30 to look at :) Don't forget I started at approx. 700 so narrowing it down this far is really good!


This was actually one of the last pictures I took (I uploaded them backwards :( ) She's thinking, "are we done YET!?"








"hi" (here) as she hands me her bow. Gee, thanks!







One of my YW (Victoria) came and made Kate smile so that I could be behind the camera. She was a HUGE help! And Kate adores her, as you can see!








I had to get a picture of her cute piggies!









I fixed it so I had to put up the "new & improved" one :)









He he he! I LOVE these two!...okay, I love them all :)




"Sheesh, Momma! How many pictures are you gonna take?"
























She is SUCH a sweetie pooh! She really was such an angel for her pictures! I love her sooo-o-o much! Don't you just want to scoop her up & smother her with kisses!? :)

7 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

That little girl is a beauty! Wow! Just like her mommy!

Andrea said...

I DO just want to snatch her up and cover her with kisses...Kate is ADORABLE! I loved all of those pictures! Cute little model and awesome photographer!!! I think the sunglasses ones are my favorite :)

Shook Family said...

Will you come and take the boys pics...? You are so good at taking the pics. LOVE all of them.

Shook Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

Don't worry about sharing too many picture of Kate, she's adorable!

jeremyandstacey said...

Those pictures are so cute! You're so lucky that you had that beautiful place to take pictures. We went to the Logan temple the Saturday before Easter and there were hardly any flowers and it was too cold to take pictures :( But I'm so excited for you to come back to Utah! Maybe we can take pictures of Jaela and Kate together.

Brooke and Nick said...

So cute!! What great photos!