Here are the pictures of Kate at Easter. In her Easter basket the Easter Bunny brought Kate some eggs filled with yogurt drops (her favorite "treat"—a few were in her basket so she would know what was inside the eggs and want to hunt for the rest that were hidden around the house), some bubbles, a hat and some bracelets. 

After her egg hunt we led her to a trail of puff balls that the Easter Bunny left. 
a baby doll and stroller! Even to this day she LOVES her baby!
One extra exciting thing about Easter is that we got to see the Easter Bunny in our back yard! How cool is that!?
At our house the Easter Bunny comes on Saturday so that on Sunday we aren’t being greedy egg mongers and can really focus on the reason we celebrate Easter in the first place. This year it worked out to be an extra good idea because I had to give the lesson in YW (as I mentioned in my previous post) Here are the pictures of my YW, the other leaders, and a few guests after my lesson. The YW are wearing men’s short-sleeved Sunday shirts to look like lab coats. You can see a few of the artifacts/evidence on the table. I miss my YW SOOO much!
We took many walks to CW with just me and Kate & sometimes with Tim after class or during a lunch break.
We also went a bunch with our good friends!
Esme came too a few times but I never had my camera when she was with us :(
Eloise, Dakota & Esme’s momma’s all took me to dinner/dessert for my birthday! (We missed you so much at our girl’s nights after you moved Hayley! :() They are such amazing friends and I miss them like crazy!
(Brooke, Rachel, me, Heather)
This is what we saw when Kate & I walked Tim to class one day. Kate refused to look at me (and definitely wasn’t going to smile!) So I took pictures of the flowers instead.
Aren’t they beautiful? Man I miss Springtime in Virginia!
A few days before I took Kate’s Easter pictures we went on a walk to try and find a good location to take her pictures. This location didn’t make the final cut but I thought these pictures were worth sharing. I love that flowering bush behind Kate and I LOVE the silly faces Kate can make!


+208_edited-1.jpg)
4 comments:
YAY!! FINALLY an update even if it is from 2 seasons ago;)
That last picture made me laugh out loud. What a funny girl!
What a fun Easter! How smart to do yogurt puffs in the eggs! And the poof ball trail is adorable...we might have to copy you next year.
Williamsburg looks like a beautiful place..love all the pictures! I especially love Kate's cute roller coaster picture :) That really is so sweet of the grandpa to be picking up trash--very inspiring in deed!
Can't wait to see your upcoming posts!!!
It is so funny because now you live here but I still love to see your posts. Kate is such a sweet girl.
Post a Comment