Our cutest of cute Kate turned ONE today! Yes, I was a little teary-eyed. I cannot believe it's been one whole year since that wonderful day that she joined our family. This year has just flown by! It's hard to believe that I was doing this one year ago today:

Here are some pix of our cutie little one-year-old in her birthday outfit I made (beware! they are super blurry and I am so mad!) I'll post pix of her party later.
Me:" How old are you, Kate?"
See her answer below! (She really does know it!)
5 comments:
What a cutie! Bob and I were talking about this the other day, time is flying by now that we have kids... it is crazy isn't it? You will be amazed how much little Kate will start to learn in the next 3 months. Our boys have really started to pick thinks up so quickly now.
I know I always say this... but Kate is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Happy Birthday Kate!!! What cuter than cute pictures! Kate is so smart...I can't believe she already has the "1 finger" down :) I LOVE her cute little outfit...you are amazing Meliss! I can't wait to see pictures of her fun party!
Adorable!!! I can't believe how fast it goes by. It makes me a little teary as well. I hope you guys are well and that you have a Very Merry Christmas!
She is ADORABLE! Great job on her outfit!
Post a Comment