Kate has been doing this:
(going up on all fours)
for what seems like FOREVER! Since we went to Utah she has been rocking back and forth but then will either collaps and just sort of face plant and push off with her feet to scoot to where she wants to go or else army crawl with her toes sort of pushing off behind her.
And finally today SHE CRAWLED!!!
(insert the saddest of sad faces here X there was supposed to be a cutie cute video of Kate crawling but it won't upload! I'll try again tomorrow >:( )
Right before Tim came home for lunch Kate did about two "crawls" (I guess that's what you call them...you can't really call them steps...) and I was so excited to tell him when he walked in the door! He sat down and we all started playing and she just up and crawled across the room! Tim RAN and got the camera! It was SOOOO exciting! And I was so happy Tim could be there with us! We love you Kate the crawler and are SOOOOO proud of you! Bein' a momma is THE BEST!
I think I'll text Grandma now and tell her what I did! :)

+208_edited-1.jpg)
7 comments:
yay!!! M'liss, your house looks cute in that little picture. You should email me some pictures... better yet, I'll come and visit! I love the hard wood floors! You're so lucky! I got nothing to work with in this little hut! haha! Love you!
Yay for Kate! I remember how excited I was the first time Sadie crawled - it's such a fun moment! Especially when they keep you in suspense for so long. Now it's time to baby proof - watch out! :)
YAY!!! Congrats Kate the Great!! We miss you guys! Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!! love you!
Oh she's a cutie!! Watch out...your whole world is about to change now that she's mobile!!
Good job Kate!!! I can only imagine the trouble that Kate and James are going to get into at Christmas time. Do you think Christmas trees can be baby proofed? ;)
She is sooooo adorable. Give her cute cheeks a kiss for me. Keep enjoying all of her firsts.
I love reading your blog but you never update it!! Hope it works out to get together this Christmas! Love you girl
Post a Comment