Melissa... wow... I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful baby. She looks just like her mama! P.S.... did you take these picture?! You are getting to be a pro my friend! Ah!!! I miss you!!!
Kate is the most beautiful baby girl ever! What sweet little facial expressions :) It was SO FUN to see you last month! You both are so beautiful and we miss you so much! Thanks for being such a good friend! I sure hope Kate and one of my boys ends up together :)
Oh jeez... I don't think you have anything to be jealous about as far as photography skills go, my dear! These pictures are SO cute. Kate is absolutely darling!
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. " ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley
7 comments:
Melissa... wow... I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful baby. She looks just like her mama!
P.S.... did you take these picture?! You are getting to be a pro my friend! Ah!!! I miss you!!!
These photos are absolutely adorable Melissa! You did a really good job taking them (and it didn't hurt that you had a very cute photo subject). :)
Oh how I love that sweet little person!!!!!! Thanksgiving feels SO far away right now :( miss you Kate the great and your momma too!!
Kate is the most beautiful baby girl ever! What sweet little facial expressions :) It was SO FUN to see you last month! You both are so beautiful and we miss you so much! Thanks for being such a good friend! I sure hope Kate and one of my boys ends up together :)
p.s. I LOVE your new family picture...so cute!
Oh jeez... I don't think you have anything to be jealous about as far as photography skills go, my dear! These pictures are SO cute. Kate is absolutely darling!
She is a beautiful baby! I love seeing pictures of ya'll
Post a Comment