Monday, April 5, 2010

He Is Risen!

We are so thankful for this Easter Season to celebrate the life of our Savior! We know that He has risen and that He will come again someday. We are thankful for our little symbol of Easter to help us remember our Savior-a little "new life" who is growing everyday! We hope you had a Happy Easter and find joy in knowing that HE IS RISEN!!!









11 comments:

Shook Family said...

Oh my liss. She is so dang cute. Jarem is so proud he shows everyone her picture. He also has her picture as his background on his phone. I think he wants a girl next...haha!

Kat and Brian said...

These pictures are adorable. What a cutie!

Andrea said...

Kate is so SO cute! She is definately the cutest little reminder of Easter :) I love that little dress! And her smile just melts my heart...how fun!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you are having a wonderful day :)

Kendra Owens said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is the cutest baby ever! I love Kates pictures.

Brandon and Julie said...

She is a doll, I love her pictures. Her dress is adorable. I absolutely love her blessing dress and that it looks like your wedding dress, so priceless!!!

Annette said...

Kate is so, so, so cute! I love the pictures of her with the tulips. Absolutel beautiful!

The Wood Family said...

She is adorable! I love her smiling pictures!!!

Mandy said...

No one can deny it, I have THE cutest neices and nephews in the world!!! I wish I could see her in person in that cute little dress! Next time I see her in person I'll have my own little baby!! Crazy huh? Love you guys!!

Kyle and Amanda said...

You are getting really good with your fun camera!

Natalie said...

Oh my heck. Those grinning pictures are the cutest things ever! She's a doll!

Becky said...

I don't know if I have officially congratulated you and Tim. I'm a terrible cousin. Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing wonderful. Aren't they so much fun?