Sunday, February 21, 2010

i LOVE her

Every tiny part...

hair

eyes

eyelids (guess the photo shoot wore her out :))

ears

cheeks

nose

lips

sort of hard to tell but I love her little "o" mouth!

here's a better "o" mouth (and a better look at those chubber chubber cheeks! :))

mouth

smile

tongue (with a milk goatee underneath :))

arms

fingers

swirly little belly button

legs

and toes (yes she is a girl and yes her toenails are PINK!)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

kate is the cutest little girl EVER! i just love all those pictures of her! her little 'oh' face is too cute! and that little tongue...so sweet! you guys are lucky parents to have such a little sweetie :)

Natalie said...

I LOVE these pictures! She is so cute! You just made me SO excited to have a newborn to get close-up shots of. 2-year olds tend to be a bit to wiggly to want to pose for these kinds of pictures. :)

KO and SJ said...

I love this pictures sooooo much! This gave me just the fix I was needing while waiting for my little one to make his debut! Kate is beautiful.

Megan said...

SO ADORABLE! I love that you painted her toenails!!! I asked Michael if I could do that to James and he said I could over his dead body. :) We can't wait to meet her!

Jennifer Shook said...

She is too too cute! I can't wait to hold her one day!