This is a rope that blocks of a grassy area at Colonial Williamsburg
I love big key holes like this! I want to have a door with one someday!
This is INSIDE the key hole!
I LOVE spring!!!


This crooked tree and the red bricks remind me of southern Utah!

+208_edited-1.jpg)
8 comments:
Wow, awesome pictures! What a nice camera!
Wow! These ARE amazing! I love, love, love the depth-of-field thing. Now I'm just itching to take some cool pictures. Thanks for posting them!
(Oh, and I wrote you back... just in case you're reading this before you check your email :) )
melissa, you have definately have talent! how fun! those springy flowers are so pretty...and make me ache for spring here in idaho!
Super fun pictures! Your style of photography reminds me of an art piece I saw. They took pictures of shapes, styles, things, etc., that looked like the letters in their name. Then they cropped them and framed them next to each other to spell their name in pictures. It was really cute. I'll have to find an example for you.
Hi Melissa! I came here looking for your e-mail address to send you a card. I don't see it so I'll call someone. When I lived in Oakland we had doors with those keyholes and they're a pain to use!
You and your hubby are as gorgeous as ever!
Aunt Denise
Yea, I finally found your blog!!! (Thanks for posting on mine.) Your pictures look really great!
(I made a post a second ago and then realized it had a spelling error right in the middle. It drove me crazy enough that I deleted it and am reposting.) :)
Thank you Melissa for helping know how to do things. You are the greatest ever and we love you with all our hearts. Come soon again!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment