Monday, December 14, 2009

At least it wasn't for nothing

Well, I just got back from the Dr. and I am now dilated to a 3! At least all that pain yesterday wasn't for nothing! The first stage of labor is from 1-4 cm so hopefully that means the NEXT time I have horrible contractions they will be the real deal and I will get the lovely prize at the end for all of my pain! :)

5 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

AHHH! That's so exciting! You'll be a momichka (russian for mommy) soon enough. You'll be the most darling mommmy!

Natalie said...

Ooo... I was dilated to a 4 when I went to the hospital with Sadie and they let me stay (but just barely). You're almost there! Can't wait to hear the news!

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We just heard the news. We can't wait to meet her!

The Wood Family said...

Congrats! Mandy sent me a picture and she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for her and Ruby to be friends!

HG said...

Congrats! I hear you had Kate!