Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing...

Kate Marcelle Bennett!!!
Kate- clean, pure, and perfect- straight from Heaven
Marcelle- after Tim's Grandpa- K. Marsel Tingey- a good man whom we both adore (he also shares Kate and Momma's "Japanese eyes" :)- which we thought was very appropriate )

Kate was born on Dec. 17 at 11:04am. She is very obedient and came the day after Daddy's last final. The 17th was a fun day for her to come because Daddy and Great Grandpa Tingey were born on Jan. 17, Great Grandma Lott was born on Nov. 17, Grandpa Bennett was born on May 17 and both Great Great Grandma & Grandpa Juchau and Lott were married on the 17 so that is fun! She weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 19in long.

I know all you really care about is the pictures so here they are!
I love this one. She has Tim wrapped around her tiny finger. He ADORES her! You can see how teeny she is in her daddy's arms
He he. So cute!
All dressed and ready to go home!

She HATED the carseat at first!
A bit happier now!
Wide awake just lookin' around
I think she has the cutes little profile!
Big yawn!
This is the cutie cute cute jammas that Aunt Lind made and the cutie bow that Auntie Mand gave Kate
Her cutie tiny toes were poking out of her jammas so we has to get a picture
Since the day she arrived she loves making her legs/feet into a heart! I think it is the cutest thing!
Here's our feet inside our matchy-matchy socks!
Look at all that dark hair! :)
I did a little photo shoot with my little model one morning :)
Close-up!
She had extremely long perfectly rounded nails when she was born! Look how TINY they are! She is such a little lady and has never thrown up and rarely burps!
We love her to pieces and can't imagine what we ever did without her!

15 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

She is beautiful!! I have been waiting for these posts! And seriously, GO YOU FOR HAVING A NATURAL! And for being naked ;) I laughed so hard when I read that. Congrats!

Andrea said...

kate is beautiful! i love her name! that is so neat that she is named after her great grandpa! you are so good at taking pictures! they all turned out so cute! yay for all of you!

Natalie said...

Yes! I'm having the most boring day at work and I about jumped out of my chair when I saw you had updated. Melissa, she is ADORABLE. I love that she has your eyes - I always knew any baby of yours would have beautful eyes. I was right! And that dark hair! Where did she GET that?

Anyways, she's beautiful and I can't WAIT to see her in person some day!

Kendra Owens said...

I so so admire you for doing it naturally. One day I want to. She is so adorable and you are going to make an amazing mom. You guys are such a cute family.

Annette said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations Melissa and Tim :)

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

So little and she already looks girly.Congrats, thats awesome!

bobandhaley said...

Congratulations! She is sooo cute. I can't believe how much hair she has. And you are lucky she does not spit up... my boys do a ton!

Kelsey said...

Kate is beautiful!! And I love her name! Congratulations to you all! Little Kate is blessed to come to such great parents. We miss you guys!

Amy Moriah said...

Melissa, Oh my goodness. She is beautiful! So tiny and perfect! I bet you're having so much fun with her! Congrats!

Carol said...

She is darling - of course! We didn't expect anything else but darling!!! Congratulations to both of you!

The Wood Family said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Her and Ruby will can be the Best of Friends!!! She is so cute. Congrats!!!

Brandon and Julie said...

Melissa I just had to send you a comment after looking at Michelle's blog and seeing that you had your gorgeous little darling. She is beautiful and congratulations.

Megan said...

we love her already and can't wait to meet her!!! congratulations!!!

HG said...

She is so cute!!!! Yes, I would love to start a craft group! Call or e-mail me and we will talk!:)

Jessie Eyre said...

Just want to let you know how beautiful Kate is and how proud I am of you for doing it naturally! I've done it both ways and can tell you honestly that I'll fo it naturally every time from here out if I can! Its so amazing, isn't it? Babies are incredible. Being a mama is incredible! Can't wait for more pictures of her!